Google+ Followers

Friday, 1 August 2014

Evolution

Evolution Project came up when i started working with my DAW last year ,approaching this time with a very organic liquid way . With the help from a new analog studio mixer , i started blending all my soundscapes live and direct , on the mixer , i have plugged my 2 laptops , the ipad and my midi controllers . I was trying to build stories without having something in mind , just let myself go with the flow , go with the sound . In the way i have expanded the set up with some guitar pedal effects and still i am in the process to discover my new dimension . Sonus Podcast for DBS NETLABEL was the moment that i have discovered what i want to do with my sound and where i want to go .The journey continues

Sonus Podcast / John Ov3rblast /Dbs Netlabel from Spaceal Orbeats Records on Vimeo.

Evolution Project Earth 6 September , Antwerp Mansion , Manchester , United Kingdom . Facebook Page https://facebook.com/EvolutionProjectEarth
Post a Comment